Tuesday, September 27, 2011

It's About Time

This past month, I've been desperately trying to get all my ducks in a row before the big day is here. Not only will I be having a baby in a months time, but I'll also be exhibiting solo in my very first gallery show. There has been so much to prepare for on both fronts, that at times, my brain temporarily vacates the premises. This has been especially delightful for Jeff. I know he's positively beaming inside while I blankly stare at baby milestone calendars in Hallmark for forty minutes trying to decide which one I want. And when I yell and rip up a painting I've been working on for three days, I know deep down he's having a good chuckle. We must appreciate them now, because we'll never get these special moments back. Hormones = Fun!

Here's my newest watercolor. Only one more to go, and I will have a collection of fifteen for my show in November. So after a few more panic attacks and timely spells of staring at the wall, I'll be done!


Sell Art Online

3 comments:

  1. I love Spritz!!!!!!! I think I see a copy of that one in my house in the future. Awesome job!!! Also, no worries on the blank stares and temporary bouts of insanity. It comes with the motherhood territory. You might not be big and hormonal in another two months...but I'm willing to bet you'll still be a tad crazy. It happens to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, Chrissy! I know how beautiful that "spritz" will go in my bathroom!!! I'm very proud of you and your great talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I total want this picture!! It is awesome and it right up my alley. You truly have an amazing gift.

    ReplyDelete