Wednesday, April 27, 2011

An Artist's Work Is Never Done


I have added five, yes, FIVE new paintings to Fine Art America!!! For an art blog, I haven't talked about too much art lately, so it's about time I art-ed things up a a bit. Perhaps if I keep repeating the word art, everyone will remember that I really am an artist, and not just a blogger that writes about her dog all day. Though, Eddie did the funniest thing toda I can also write about art. I do art. I make art. Art, art, art.

Please, take a look at my new paintings. You can check them art here!!!!

Sell Art Online

If you don't have time to parooze (my spell check says parooze isn't a word, but I'm prety shure I'm smrter thenn my spel chek), here's a sample from my latest watercolor paintings.

Sell Art Online


Just a quick reminder, I am an artist. This is an art blog.

But here's a picture of Eddie.

3 comments:

  1. I lovey love love your pictures!! Also, the martini looks beautiful, although I don't know a whole lot about martinis so I cannot offer my expert opinion on that one. I do, however, know a whole lot about cupcakes, and I sure do love that cupcake. You don't happen to have the model that you used for that painting, do you? Like, perhaps in your refrigerator? And maybe you could just run it over to my house tonight? Nothing like a quick trip in the car to get those artist's senses flowing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh...Chrissy, I love the butterfly paintings. I would love to get one pink and one purple one for our girls rooms. After we move and are settled in I might have to do just that. BEAUTIFUL! You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you paintings!!! the cupcake one sure looks delicious!!!! They are all amazing!!! great job!!

    ReplyDelete