Friday, April 22, 2011

Take A Cheetos Break

The Friday before a holiday weekend is always a little hectic in this house. Since we have a five hour drive to make, there is always laundry to do, last minute errands to run, and packing to...pack. And then, there's always Eddie having a small panic attack in the corner, since he's absolutely positive that this time, he's going to get left behind.

For everyone out there doing the same thing as me today, remember to take short, frequent breaks. I cannot emphasize this enough. These little, relaxing moments not only will help keep your energy level up, but will also measurably reduce your stress level and blood pressure. Your productivity will go up, and you will be less likely to forget to pack up your toothbrush, socks, or Eddie.

I know throughout the day, I'll be doing the Cheetos dance. I recommend you all do the same.




Happy Easter!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, from this day forward, I vow to take a Cheetos break at least once every day!!

    ReplyDelete