Friday, May 27, 2011

The Freedom of Savings

Oh coupons, where have you been my whole life? Not only did I save $27 on my grocery bill this week, but I also got a free frozen strawberry lemonade from McDonald's and a free bagel with cream cheese at Bruegger's. And my stars, were they tasty.

There is a strange feeling that comes with obtaining free things. It's hard to describe, but I imagine if rainbows and unicorn hugs could be bottled up for drinking, it would probably taste and feel like getting something for free. This is not an exaggeration. This is fact. If you don't believe me, get yourself a Sunday paper. You too will have rainbows shooting out of your eardrums when you bite into that delicious free bagel. And it will taste better than a regular bagel too...because it was free.

Coupons, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

3 comments:

  1. Is there anyway I can hire you to do the coupon clipping for me? Wait, I guess if I pay someone to coupon clip for me then I'm really not saving at all. Huh... I guess I need to re-think this idea ;-)!

    PS I do LOVE getting things for free and they do taste better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i started drinking coffee soley because mc donalds used to have free mocha monday. worth it!

    in responce to your comment on my blog..... i have a nikon! boooooo! but, there might be that option for that too. thanks for your wealth of knowledge and now i know who to harrass with questions!!

    by the way... when are you due? weekly baby bump posts.....a-right?!?! CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a unicorn hug!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete