Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'd Like To Thank Universal Studios, My Camera, and Photoshop

Jeff and I just got back from a great road trip to Florida, where we got to hang out with my family. We had so much fun, and I have tons of pictures to go through of our vacation. But I thought that these special photos deserved their very own post.

We were at Universal Studios, and Jeff and my brother Roger were dying to go on the rollercoaster, Rockit. Since I wasn't in the mood for a heart attack, I decided to stay firmly on the ground with my sister-in-law. I thought it would be fun to try and get some pictures the guys with their stomachs in their mouths. The problem was, the only lens I had with me was a fixed length lens. It didn't zoom. But when their turn came up, I decided to snap some pictures anyways. Best decision I ever made. Aside from switching to light mayonnaise. And I suppose marrying Jeff should probably be on that list somewhere too.

Here's the original.


Thanks to photoshop, I can almost see the green tinge to their cheeks.













5 comments:

  1. So glad you had your camera with you!!! Love the photos and the captions!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pictures!!! I love it!...smart decision for staying planted on the ground!! :) soo glad you guys had a safe drive back!! Hope you're having a fun week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, those pictures are PRICELESS. Good job Chrissy!!! I can't wait to see more pics soon!

    PS Have I mentioned lately that I hate the Midwest? Remind me again why we don't live in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol!! that is great... way to capture that moment. Now Those guys can relive the memory over and over :) I'm sure you nailed exactually what they were thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HILARIOUS!!! Chrissy you know how to take pictures and you know how to write so funny. I'm so glad you guys all made it back safe and had a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete